Eppendorf Cell Imaging Dishes ensure excellent results in high resolution microscopy of living and fixed cells. The bottom of the 35 mm dishes is made from cover glass.
The central 18 mm cavity is lower than the level of the surrounding polystyrene dish, which enables the concentration of the cells during seeding on the glass surface and helps to reduce costs of antibodies and dyes. Plate handling and reference are easy, safe, and convenient due to a polygonal gripping zone and directional orientation marking.
Our rigorous quality assurance for Eppendorf Cell Imaging Consumables includes
- Proof on non-cytotoxicity according to ISO 10993 specifications
- Lot-certified sterility according to ISO 11137 and 11135
- Sterility assurance level (SAL) of 10-6
- Lot-specific testing and certification for absence of detectable pyrogens, DNA, DNase and RNase
- Testing for cell attachment and cell growth with an anchorage-dependent cell line